SAN ANTONIO, TX – It will be 60 to 90 days before there is an adequate inventory of ’04 Buick Rainier SUVs at dealerships, a company executive says. Rainier is beginning to hit dealerships. “We did just start production, like the last day of July, and we don’t even have one each per dealer,” says Christine Mazglad, marketing director-Buick Trucks. “The next few months are going to be really exciting for us as we watch what happens with sales and dealer attitudes,” says Mazglad. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rainier Ramp-Up Under Way" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642