During profitable times, DCC envisioned light-duty versions of the new Ram platform, codenamed DR, continuing to be assembled at St. Louis North (IL), Warren (MI) and Saltillo (Mexico). All-new heavy duty 2500- and 3500-series variants are set for an '03 launch, to be assembled at Lago Alberto in Mexico. But the company's Pillette (Windsor) plant was slated to also join the fray, making '02 light-duty pickups and adding a fullsize sport/utility vehicle (dubbed DR74) for '03. Under the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ram manufacturing plan scaled-down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642