Land Rover North America Inc. says it already has received more than 3,000 orders for its new ’03 Range Rover arriving in U.S. dealerships June 1. The luxury SUV, which debuted in other markets in January, is just the third new model in 31 years for Land Rover. The Range Rover HSE stickers for $69,330 and has an all-aluminum 4.4L V-8 that makes 282 hp and 324 lb.-ft. (439 Nm) of torque. It has a top speed of 130 mph (209 km/h) and can reach 60 mph (97 km/h) from a standstill in 9.0 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Range Rover Hits U.S. Shores" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642