Land Rover North America revises pricing for the ’03 Range Rover HSE, which now begins at $71,200 instead of $69,330. Land Rover says the new pricing is due to the now standard bi-xenon headlamps and the addition of premium harmon/kardon Logic7 15-speaker surround-sound system. Land Rover says pricing for the ’03 Discovery and Freelander, announced at the same time as the original Range Rover pricing, remains unchanged, beginning at $34,350 and $24,975, respectively.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Range Rover Pricing Revised" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642