WINDSOR, Ont., Canada â€“ International Truck and Engine Corp. prepares to launch its second-generation Class 8 heavy-duty trucks with the help of a new research and development center here. Officials gathered Oct. 17 to open the Center for Innovation, a collaboration of International Truck and Engine Corp. (the operating subsidiary of Navistar International Corp.) and the University of Windsor. (See related story: Canada Home to Big Truck R&D Center) The C$35 million ($28 million) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"R&D Center Helping Develop Internationalâ€™s Next-Generation Class 8" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642