Have you noticed that even industry-friendly publications are ripping General Motors and Ford designers? The new Buick LaCrosse and Ford Five Hundred sedans are particular targets. Remember, this isn't coming from bellyachers like me; it's even coming from the nice guys. Is it deserved? You betcha. Someone should line up everyone in the studios in front of their new models and ask, “Is this really the best you can do?” I just drove the new Buick LaCrosse. The interior is first rate, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Is This Really the Best You Can Do?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642