Australia’s strong sales across most vehicle segments resulted in a record result in September, prompting the industry to raise its full-year forecast to more than 1 million units. New-vehicle deliveries in the month climbed 8.9% from year-ago to 85,054, the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries’ VFACTS data shows. The result eclipses the previous September monthly record set in 2005 by 584 units. “It is encouraging to see that sales to private buyers recorded the largest increase ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Record September Pushes Oz Closer to 1 Million Mark; NZ Sees Sales Rush" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642