SANTA BARBARA, CA – With the launch of the Freelander 2 (renamed LR2 for North America and the Middle East) Land Rover continues a period of unprecedented growth. The brand, part of the Ford Motor Co.’s Premier Automotive Group, introduced only eight vehicles in its first 55 years. In the past five years, it has launched four new products: a new Range Rover in 2002; Discovery 3 (LR3) in 2004; an all-new Range Rover Sport in 2005; and Freelander 2/LR2 debuting now. Land Rover saw global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Recreating Land Rover" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642