DaimlerChrysler AG will add the redesigned Chrysler Sebring to the lineup at its European dealerships later this year. The international version of the vehicle was unveiled last week at the Geneva auto show. The car makes its U.S. debut at the New York auto show in April. “The car is uniquely American with international appeal,” says Jim Holden, DC board member in charge of Chrysler brand passenger cars and trucks. The Sebring convertible was previously sold as the Chrysler convertible ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Redesigned Sebring Heads to Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642