It sounds like a medicine – Reg FD. And there have been some side effects. The Securities and Exchange Commission instituted Regulation Fair Disclosure in October 2000, and it requires public companies in any industry to share earnings data and related information equally with all interested parties. It has changed the way analysts and auto makers interact. The long-established practice of auto makers providing confidential information, such as long-term product plans or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reg FD: Headache or Cure?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642