Once-chilly relationships between Ford Motor Co. and its stakeholders are beginning to thaw, insiders say. Embittered suppliers, wary executives and disillusioned rank-and-file employees are warming up to Ford’s “revitalization” plan, engineered by President Nick Scheele and implemented earlier this year by Chairman and CEO Bill Ford Jr. “I think the Ford Motor Co. has many challenges at present, but they have a very committed team at the top and a determination to solve their problems ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Relationship Rejuvenation Realized at Ford, Insiders Say" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642