VIENNA — Avtoframos, the Moscow-based auto firm owned in equal shares by Renault SA and the city of Moscow, finally begins light assembly of the Renault Megane Classic, distinguishing the French automaker as the first West European carmaker to start assembly in Russia. The launch is overdue because of the Russian economic crisis. Thus, the number of cars to be assembled this and next year is smaller than originally expected. The two partners now are planning assembly of about 2,000 cars ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault arrives in Moscow with Megane Classic" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642