Avantime orders have slipped to 15 per day. Renault SA says it “regrets” the decision by Lagardere’s Matra Automobile to cease production of Renault’s Avantime model. Matra, which assembles the Avantime for Renault at its Romarantin plant in central France, says it was receiving only 15 orders a day for the vehicle, well below target. Avantime’s demise will mark the end of Matra, media firm Lagardere’s automobile-making unit. It employs 900 people. Lagardere had tried to sell ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Avantime to End Production; Matra to Close" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642