Renault SA and its Russia partner OAO Avtoframos begin production of the Logan small car at their joint venture plant in Moscow. The plant, which caps a €230 million ($296 million) investment by both firms, will produce up to 60,000 vehicles annually, with 76% ownership by Renault and the remaining 24% in the hands of the Moscow city authorities. (See related story: Renault to Double Logan Capacity in Russia) Renault says its investment in the Moscow venture is the largest by any ...

Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)

"Renault Begins Russian Logan Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:

  All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
  Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
  •   Global sales and production data by country
  •   U.S. model-line inventory data
  •   Engine and equipment installation rates
  •   WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
  •   Product Cycle chart
  •   Interrelationships among major OEMs
  •   Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
   •  Historical data and much more!

For pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: or phone: (248) 799-2642

Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.

Already registered? here.