VIENNA – Renault will add assembly of the Megane hatchback and Fluence sedan at its Moscow-based Avtoframos joint-venture plant this spring, with the Duster cross/utility vehicle following at the end of the year. While the Renault Logan sedans and Sandero hatchbacks currently made at Avtoframos are assembled from complete-knocked-down kits with a significant local content, the Megane and Fluence initially will be built from semi-knocked-down kits. “That will be true at the beginning, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Boosts Car Production at Moscow-Based Avtoframos Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642