PARIS – The Trafic Deck'up, Renault SA's second concept sport/utility truck (SUT) in 16 months, underlines the French firm's move toward its first homegrown SUV, due in 2005. Renault Trafic Deck’up sport/utility truck concept hints at fullsize SUVs to come. The Deck'up is high, wide and short. Compared with the Trafic delivery van on which it is based, the wheelbase is 3 ins. (8 cm) shorter, and the overall length cut by 7 ins. (18 cm). While its form is squat, the concept is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Concepts Hint at Possible Large SUVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642