VIENNA – Revoz d.d., Renault SA’s Slovenian assembly plant, will launch production of a new niche car next year. The Novo Mesto facility, which currently manufactures the Renault Twingo and Clio II, will add a third model based on the Twingo platform, Renault Chief Operating Officer Patrick Pelata tells local media during a visit to the plant. “This car will be made only in Novo Mesto,” he says. “It is a very innovative, affordable car, and we are full of hope it will be liked by many, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Confirms New Model for Revoz plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642