BARCELONA – Renault SA may build a small SUV that would use the elements of platform C developed in partnership with Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. However, it would be its own vehicle and not the eighth body style of the Megane, says Carlos Tavares, Megane's project chief, who introduced versions five and six – the 4-door sedan and station wagon – here at the Barcelona auto show this month. Scenic RX4 4-wheel-drive compact minivan currently is Renault’s only off-road vehicle. The 3- ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Considers Small SUV on Nissan Almera Platform" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642