Renault SA’s latest concept heralds a new trend in multipurpose vehicle design. The Espace Concept is Renault’s latest interpretation of a vehicle designed around its occupants. Taking some cues from the auto maker’s uniquely styled Avantime and Vel Satis, the Espace Concept features distinct lines that provide a taut, masculine appearance. The overall exterior highlights Renault’s determination to position its Geneva show car as a unique vehicle with a strong personality. The Espace ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to Debut Espace Concept in Geneva" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642