Renault SA and its Romanian Automobile Dacia SA unit are beaming over the initial success of the Dacia Logan. Renault says it has sold 19,015 of the vehicles in the first three months of availability, with another 11,830 units on order. Dacia Logan The Logan ranked as the top-selling car in its main market of Romania in November, with 4,304 sold. The Logan currently is offered in Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Macedonia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic and Turkey. Sales are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Declares Logan Success" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642