PARIS – Thanks to its Entry lineup of vehicles built on the Logan platform, Renault will have some positive momentum when it unveils its 6-year strategy tomorrow. The Entry range, sold under the Dacia brand in Europe and North Africa and the Renault badge elsewhere, accounted for 26% of the Renault Group’s volume last year. The Entry range also will be the source of more growth starting in 2012 when a new factory in Morocco begins production of two new variants: a people mover and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to Detail 6-Year Plan; Looks to Entry Range for Future Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642