PARIS – One week after taking firm control of its joint venture Russian factory, Renault SA is examining how to double capacity there to 120,000 units annually to meet European demand for the new low-priced Logan. "Orders are higher than we forecast," says Odile Desforges, head of the Renault-Nissan Purchasing Organization. Renault Logan Renault began selling the Logan in Romania in September, where it is built by Renault subsidiary Automobile Dacia SA. By year’s end, dealers in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to Double Logan Capacity in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642