BOULOGNE-BILANCOURT, France – With its expansion into new markets, Renault SA is adding new suppliers after an earlier effort to reduce the number. Some 577 companies supplied components to Renault in 2004, 27 more than in 2003. The list expanded when Renault began producing the new Dacia Logan in Romania and the company began sourcing suppliers in Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland for the new Twingo to be built in its Slovenia factory. Odile Desforges, Renault senior vice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Expanding Supplier Network" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642