ROUEN, France — Renault SA is acquiring a 49% stake in Autobacs, a Japanese accessory and parts distributor (see WAI — June '98, p.1), as part of an effort to create a company focused on developing a European chain of hypermarket stores selling easy-to-use, adaptable automotive accessories. The acquisition of Autobac's know-how and branch stores is expected to aid Renault in developing its parts and accessory sales in one area of the business, reports say. Renault says its dealers selling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault expands parts business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642