PARIS – Winning the Formula 1 championship in 2005 cost Renault SA millions of euros, but the French car maker cannot clearly identify how much the victory is worth. “It’s very difficult to identify the links” to commercial success, says Benoit Marzloff, senior vice president-strategy and marketing. Renault is pushing the victory hardest with advertisements and other marketing tools in countries where it does not sell cars. In December, Renault bought several advertisements in North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Exploits Racing Success in Mainstream Marketing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642