IZMIR, Turkey â€“ After the giant splash made by Renault SAâ€™s low-cost Logan in Europe, the launch of its new Fluence here will pass almost imperceptibly in most of the world. But the car is an important strategic indicator of Renaultâ€™s determination to be two companies: a European technology leader and a generalist for the emerging world. The Fluence 4-door sedan, based on the Megane platform, now gives Renault three cars manufactured outside Europe and aimed at the local markets: the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Fluence Quiet Debut in Turkey Belies Carâ€™s Global Role" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642