PARIS – Renault SA and alliance partner Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. have joined forces with Ford Motor Co. and PSA Peugeot Citroen in a joint venture that hopes to be to telematics what Covisint LCC’s private online exchange is to automotive e-business. The auto makers have agreed to become equal partners in a new company, as yet unnamed, which will develop the infrastructure for pan-European services that will rival OnStar, the General Motors Corp. telematics operation. It likely will offer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault, Ford, PSA Team Up in Telematics JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642