Marking the first time the French automaker will launch a 4-wheel-drive vehicle since it stopped marketing the Jeep brand in 1993, Renault SA is unveiling an off-road version of its popular Scenic compact MPV to coincide with a refresh of the entire line. The Scenic RX 4 is slated for introduction sometime in the first half of 2000.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault heads off-road for 2000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642