PARIS – The timing is not perfect for the Koleos as it drives into the headwinds of rising fuel prices and environmentalist harangues, but Renault SA is sticking with its modest expectations for the cross/utility vehicle. The CUV, engineered by alliance partner Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. in Japan and built in Busan, South Korea, by Renault Samsung Motors Inc., goes on sale next month in Europe. Its platform also underpins the Nissan Rogue, X-Trail and Qashqai. Prices in France will range from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to Launch European Sales of Koleos Next Month" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642