BEIJING — French automaker Renault SA inks an agreement with Huanghai Automotive Corp. Ltd. (formerly Dandong Automotive Plant) to set up a large-bus joint venture in Dandong in China's Liaoning province. The establishment of the JV is expected by the end of the year and will boost Huanghai's annual production capacity to 500 deluxe large buses. The JV has a planned total investment of US$30 million, split 50/50 between Renault and Huanghai. Renault will invest technology and cash, while ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to launch large bus joint venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642