PARIS – Renault SA is anticipating continuing strong growth in emerging markets for the year’s second half, but cautions sales in Europe and France could decline. “The rate of this growth will depend, to a large extent, on economic and financial developments, still highly uncertain, and their impact on the main automotive markets, notably in Europe and particularly in France,” Renault says in a statement. Renault’s global sales were up 4.3% in the year’s first half to 1,325,504 units, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Looks to Emerging Markets for Growth as European Sales Decline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642