MOSCOW – Renault SA and the city of Moscow approve an increase in the capital stock of their 50/50 joint venture, OAO Avtoframos, by $40 million. Avtoframos assembles 100 Renault Symbols per month. The two partners will maintain parity in the JV, with each retaining its 50% stake. A plan to increase Renault’s share to 62%, which was announced in October 2002, has not been realized. Currently Avtoframos assembles about 100 Renault Symbol small sedans per month from kits ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault, Moscow to Increase Avtoframos Capital" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642