PARIS – Renault SA names its racing division chief to take over the troubled technical center in Guyancourt, where suicides over the winter brought attention to the pressure on engineers to develop twice as many cars as before. Bernard Ollivier, who began his career as an economic planner in Algeria, has had a varied career at Renault in finance, marketing and running several subsidiaries. Since July 2001, he has been general manager of Renault Sport Technologies, which oversees several ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Names Racing Chief to Run Guyancourt Tech Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642