Alliance partners Renault SA and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. report combined overall global sales for 2003 at 5,357,315 units, a 4.2% increase over like-2002. Renault’s global sales were 2,968,357, while Nissan reached 2,388,958. The auto makers now have a combined global market share of 9.3%, ranking their alliance as one of the top five auto maker’s in the world, the partners say. Sales of Renault vehicles in Western Europe in 2003 fell 3.4% to 1,806,443 units, while Nissan sales jumped ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault-Nissan Alliance Posts Sales Gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642