The Renault SA-Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. Alliance is partnering with the city of Sao Paulo to help make feasible the sale of electric vehicles in Brazil. The auto makers have similar agreements in 40 cities worldwide, but this is the first in South America. Renault-Nissan and Sao Paulo aim to improve life quality and reduce vehicle emissions in the state capital. Renault-Nissan CEO Carlos says government assistance is needed to make the scheme economically feasible, however. “We need the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault-Nissan Partners With City of Sao Paulo on EV Adoption" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642