PARIS – Renault SA retreats from its aspirations in the luxury sedan segment and decides it will not replace the Vel Satis with another new concept or radical design. The French auto maker now is huddling with Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. to see what the two can do together to replace the Vel Satis in Renault’s lineup. Renault considers options for replacement of Val Satis. When it was launched, Renault hoped for annual sales of the Vel Satis to hit 49,000 units, but deliveries reached only ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault-Nissan Work Jointly on Vel Satis Replacement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642