PARIS – The election of Renault SA's new Clio III as Europe's Car of the Year 2006 by automotive journalists may not be the same as money in the bank, but it is a welcome morale booster for a product-planning department that has had little to cheer about this year. Although Renault has enjoyed continuous profits this decade, unlike rivals Fiat Auto SpA, Volkswagen AG, Adam Opel AG and Ford of Europe Inc., 2005 has been a year that has seen a fallback in momentum. Renault Clio III wins ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Product Planners Get Boost From Clio III Recognition" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642