PARIS – Renault SA and PSA Peugeot Citroen inaugurate two new wind tunnels the auto makers have jointly funded with French researchers. Citroen tests C3 in new French wind tunnel. The first, a full size tunnel able to handle minivans such as the Peugeot 807, will be operating later this month. The second, for 2/5 scale models, will be operational in October. The €36 million ($40.6 million) project, called S2A, is aimed at lowering fuel consumption and aerodynamic noise, while ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault, PSA Open Wind Tunnels" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642