Renault SA says its second-quarter net income rose 24% to €1.17 billion ($1.34 billion), while overall revenues fell 2.1% to €18.7 billion ($21.5 billion). Overall sales fell 4.5% to 1,224,953 units. The French auto maker says sales in western Europe were off 6.8% during the period, while sales outside the region rose 4.4%, mainly due to strong demand in Central and eastern Europe, Russia and Mexico. Revenues for the automotive division fell 2.4% to €17.7 billion ($20.3 billion). ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Reports 24% Rise in Q2 Profits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642