Renault SA says overall group revenues rose 8.4% in the third quarter, ending at €9.5 billion ($12.1 billion) and bringing year-to-date total revenue to €30.2 billion ($38.4 billion) – a 10.6% increase over like-2003. The automotive division saw its revenues grow 8.4% in the period, for a total of €8.9 billion ($11.3 billion). Renault reports a 4.8% increase in global vehicles sales during the year’s first nine months, for a total of 1,867,291 units.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Reports Strong Q3 Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642