MOSCOW – OAO Avtoframos, a 50/50 joint venture between Renault SA and the city of Moscow, has restarted its assembly activities here. Renault's Russian JV plant builds eight Renault Symbol sedans per day. The plant produces the Renault Symbol small sedan, based on the Renault Clio, from Turkish-made assembly kits. Currently the Moscow plant assembles eight cars per day, although it is capable of 20 units. Avtoframos assembled the Renault 19 and Megane Classic cars in 1999 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Restarts Russian Assembly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642