STOCKHOLM – Renault SA's second-generation Scenic arrives on the market at the same time as the Volkswagen Touran and Ford Focus C-Maxx, but Renault is convinced it can hold onto the top spot in the compact minivan segment. All-new Scenic replaces original trendsetter. "We plan on selling 2 million units" over the life of the car, the same as the first generation, says a Renault spokesman here. In 2002, the Scenic led the segment with 25.9% market share, ahead of the Opel Zafira ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Rolls Out New Scenic Minivan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642