PARIS ‚Äď Renault SA will replace two older diesels in its lineup with a new 2.3L engine designed to meet future emissions rules and improve fuel economy 10% in the Master large utility van. Codenamed M9T, the powerplant is based on Renault‚Äôs 2.0L diesel used in passenger cars. Offering a larger bore and stroke, the mill will be available in three power levels: 100 hp, 125 hp and 150 hp. It will be fitted in both front- and rear-wheel-drive Master vans. Two 4-cyl. 2.5L and 3.0L diesels ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault‚Äôs New 2.3L Diesel to Make Debut in Master Van" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642