Renault Samsung Motors Co. Inc. says it achieved record vehicle sales, revenue and operating profits for 2006. Vehicle deliveries jumped 34.8% to 160,408, surpassing the auto maker’s target of 150,000 units. Exports of the SM3, which began in 2006, accounted for 41,320 vehicles, a spokesman says. The domestic market took 119,088 vehicles, an increase of 3.2% from 2005. The South Korean auto maker, owned 80.1% by Renault SA, has not released final operating profit totals, but a spokesman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Samsung Posts Record Results, Targets Output Increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642