SEOUL – Renault Samsung Motors Corp. says it has landed in the black for the third year straight, posting net income of 7.8 billion won ($7.72 million) on record revenue of 1.34 trillion won ($1.34 billion). Vehicle sales volumes, revenue and profit should increase further in 2005, CEO Jerome Stoll says in revealing the financial results here. SM7 redefining luxury segment in Korea, CEO says. Renault Samsung gains are coming despite a sluggish domestic car market, which fell 13.8% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Samsung Profitable; Looks to Boost Exports Via New SUV, Engine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642