PARIS – If Renault SA is gambling on the future of electric vehicles, it has put its trump card on the table at a truck show in Hanover, Germany. The 60-hp Kangoo Express ZE, a small electric van, will sell for the same €15,000 ($20,137) price as a 70-hp diesel with the same ability to haul 106 cu.-ft. (3 cu.-m) of cargo weighing 1,433 lbs. (650 kg). For companies in France that put more than 11,200 miles (18,000 km) a year on their fleet vehicles, the monthly cost of renting a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Says Kangoo EV Will Save Fleet Customers Money" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642