BEIJING — French automaker Renault SA is seeking Chinese government approval to establish a joint venture assembly plant here. An official from Beijing Automotive Industry Group (BAIC), which is owned by the municipal government, says the company has submitted a plan to the central government to produce a Renault multi-purpose vehicle (MPV). The plan, the official says, already has won support from government departments in charge of the auto industry. The JV will turn out 30,000 Megane ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault seeks approval for MPV venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642