PARIS – Renault SA pulls the covers off its much-anticipated new world car for emerging markets at its Technocenter research and development center here. Known as the X90 or the €5,000 ($6,100) car during development, the new model will be called the Logan when it begins to roll out in key markets later this year. Renault’s new €5,000 car. Some 500 journalists from the regions where the new car is to be sold, including the Middle East, North Africa and Latin America, were shown the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Shows Off New Emerging-Markets Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642