Renault SA and TC Euro Cars Sdn Bhd (TCEC) reach an agreement for TCEC to handle distribution and after-sales service for Renault vehicles in Malaysia. TCEC becomes a new subsidiary of Tan Chong Motor Holding Berhad (TCMH), which maintains its contract to manufacture and adapt Renault vehicles for the Malaysian market. Beginning in 2004, Renault will sell its Kangoo in Malaysia. It will be produced and adapted at a TCMH plant in Kuala Lumpur. TCMH has a 45-year history with Renault’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Signs Malaysian Distribution Pact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642