VIENNA – Renault SA will source the sedan version of its new-generation Megane generation, presented at the Barcelona Motor Show for the first time, exclusively from its Turkish joint venture Oyak-Renault Otomobile Fabrikalari A.S. Oyak-Renault, owned 51% by Renault, also built the first-generation Megane station wagon as a sole source. In addition, the old Megane sedan was produced for sale in Turkey and other markets in the region. However, for the new Megane family, Renault has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to Source New Megane Sedan Solely from Turkey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642